All Day Hike & FISH!
Get ready for one of the greatest fishing trips of your life. The Sasquatch Fly Fishing All Day Hike 'n Fish is the most rugged and entertaining fly fishing trip you will ever go on. Strap on some hiking boots and saddle up for a 2 - 3 hour hike into one of the National Park's many lakes or backcountry streams, once there get ready to unwind as you fish the day away catching loads of fish from the remotest of locations. Take a quick break for an afternoon nap, some lunch, or fish, fish, fish... the day is yours and you will enjoy it!
- Cost for the trip is $125 / person and the trip Includes: all fishing gear and all flies for the trip at no additional cost
- If you have 4 or more people you will receive $10 off per person on your trip!
- A one day fishing license is required for anyone 16+ years of age (available at our desk or save time and buy online now)
- All trips have a minimum of 2 people
- This trip is for ages 12 and older only (younger may only attend with guide approval)
- If you have little kids (11 and younger) please check out our Family Fun Trips!
- Transportation may be included (see desk)
- You must have someone sign up for the trip - either over the phone, via email or in person.