Spend four hours with one of our guides on one of many different locations. These trips are great for those who want to be introduced to the art of fly fishing or don't have a whole day to experience fly fishing the Rocky Mountains. Beginners will be pampered with a casting lesson and put their new found skills to the test by fly fishing for a few hours. Intermediates and Experts will get a guide and head out to fish the day away with help selecting flies and finding the perfect location for the fish. The 1/2 day may be the best valued fly fishing trip in Colorado.
Morning and evening trips available!
Evening Experience Cookout
Most Sundays Sasquatch Fly Fishing offers one of the greatest adventures of the week - The Sunday Night Evening Experience. For ages 12 and over you head out for a full family cookout (hot dogs, brats, beans, chips, sodas, & dessert) and fly fish til dark on this amazing evening 1/2 day. Cost is just $75.00 and could be one of the greatest memories of evening fishing you will ever have. A couple things:
- Trip cost is $75 / person and your trip Includes: all fishing gear and all flies for the trip at no additional cost
- A one day fishing license may be required for anyone 16+ years of age (available at our desk or save time and buy online now)
- All trips have a minimum of 2 people
- This trip is for ages 12 and older only (younger may only attend with guide approval)
- If you have little kids (11 and younger) please check out our Family Fun Trip Options!
- Transportation may be included (see desk)
- You must have someone sign up for the trip - either over the phone, via email or in person.